Information Collection and Use
- Grosh collects and uses your information below to provide you and others with an improved shopping experience.
- Information Collected Upon Registration: When you create an account, you provide some personal information, such as your name, language, country, email, and password. Your name and country is listed publicly in the app, for example in search results.
- We will use the email address to send you introduction mails over the first month and occasional mails on product updates later on. You may also unsubscribe to these mails at any time.
- If you email us, we may keep your message, email address and contact information to respond to your request.
- If you connect your Grosh account to your account on another service in order to simplify signup, the other service will send us profile information on that you authorise.
- Following, Followers: Grosh is designed to help you share information with other users. The default is to make the information you provide public until you delete it from Grosh, but we provide you settings to make the information more private if you want. Your public information is broadly and instantly disseminated. When you share information or content like photos via Grosh, you should think carefully about what you are making public.
- Location Information: Grosh detects your location when starting / resuming in order to detect if you’re at a location where others have registered purchases. We may use and store your location to provide features of Grosh, such as determine the layout of the store and sort the shopping list accordingly or adapt available offers to your location.
- Log Data: Our servers automatically record information (“Log Data”) created by your use of Grosh. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms, and cookie information. We receive Log Data when you interact with Grosh, for example, when you visit our website or interact with the Grosh app. Grosh uses Log Data to provide our services and to measure, customize, and improve them. If not already done earlier, we will either delete Log Data or remove any common account identifiers, such as your username, full IP address, or email address, after 6 months.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- When adding recipes to Grosh, they will by default become public and thus available to other users. You may restrict visibility of recipes by actively marking them as private.
- Grosh will not cross-post or in other way make information available on another service without your consent.
- Grosh will not give any third party access to collected information unless in anonymised or aggregated form, see our Terms of Service – section Data Management.
Effective March 8, 2019