There are 3 ways to bookmark a recipe in Grosh:
- If you’ve found a good recipe on the Internet
- Best way is to use our Chrome plugin to store it in Grosh
- Or open a new tab in your browser with our webapp, tap Menu-Meals and the + button on the Recipes tab. A form appears and then paste the website link into the Source field. Grosh fetches the page and extract a title, image, and inserts the url in the Source field. An image available on the webpage is shown, but you may change this by tapping on the image to cycle through the available images for the recipe. You may enter any other relevant information for the recipe into Grosh. If the recipe site vanishes, you’ll always be able to see the information you’ve added in Grosh.
- If you’ve found a good recipe using recipe search inside Grosh, a “Bookmark recipe” button is available at the bottom of the recipe. Press this to store a link to the recipe in your own recipe list.
- If you’ve received a Grosh recipe link eg via mail or social media, just press the link. You web browser will start (and may request you to login to Grosh if you haven’t done so for a while). After this, the recipe will be shown with the same “Bookmark recipe” button for creating a shortcut to the recipe in your own recipe list.
Note: To remove a recipe bookmark, tap it on your recipe list, then choose Remove from the … menu on the recipe screen. This will remove the bookmarked recipe from your list, but not from lists owned by other users in the system.