You can restore your Grosh Premium purchase if you’ve reinstalled the app or installed it on a new device using the same Apple ID as you’ve previously purchased the Grosh Premium subscription.
- Tap menu icon top left, then tap Upgrade to Premium at the top of the menu
- The Premium information screen appears, tap the Restore premium button
- You’ll might be requested to login to your iTunes account
- After a few seconds, you either be notified that restore was succesful or that it failed.
- Failure is typically caused by the subscription has expired and not automatically been renewed. The cause of this can be a credit card that’s expired or such. Please investigate the status of your subscriptions on your phone https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039