Login to the Grosh web app at http://login.groshapp.com
Under Recipes, tap the + button top right and fill in the following fields
- Name (copy-paste text from your recipe)
- Category (choose a category)
- Source (copy paste the URL of the recipe webpage)
- Image (Grosh shows the first image from the recipe webpage automatically, tap to see the next one)
- Ingredients (copy-paste text from your recipe)
- Comment (anything you like, e.g. “Visit my blog for more details”)
Remember not to change “Searchable” – new recipes are searchable by default – and finally tap “Add”.
Do this for all recipes you want to publish on Grosh. If you have a large quantity of recipes, please contact Grosh for assistance in loading them in.