You may use a shopping list for personal use, share it with your family, with friends or work colleagues to coordinate shopping. Here’s how you do it:
- Tap Sharing in the menu. This shows the sharing screen for the currently selected list.
- Type in the persons name or email at the top. The app shows matching Grosh users below in the selection list that appears.
- When you tap a shown user, you can see more details about the user. If it’s the correct user, then tap Share List and the list becomes available right away.
- If the person is not yet a Grosh user, please enter the full email address and then tap it in the selection list. Grosh will then ask you if you want to send a copy of the list or an invite to use Grosh.
- Depending on what you choose, Grosh either generates an email with the contents of your urrent list or an email which includes an invitation code. Just press send in your mail program to send the email.
- The invited person can enter the the invitation code at signup or later on when adding a new list (Menu-Select list-Add).
Note: only the creator of a list can delete it. Others may just leave it, not delete it. Anyone with access to the list can share it to others. Everyone can see who has access to the list using the Sharing menu item. You can un-share a list by left swiping a user on the Sharing list.