Why not try the free Christmas gift list coordination app Fromto? Here are the steps:
- With Fromto you get a wishlist that you can share with your family members using Menu – Sharing.
- On the list you can add your wishes and once they are completed, e.g. with title, image, description that can contain a website link, release your wishes to the others by assigning your name in the To field.
- The other members can write comments in the “Internal notes between buyers” field, e.g. if the gift will be given for Advent or Christmas eve. The one buying the gift marks it as bought. The recipient see none of this, of course.
- With Fromto it is so much easier to do gift shopping coordination 🙂
And by the way, an updated and improved version 1.8 ships today featuring:
- Now auto syncs list changes
- Faster startup
- Fixed iPad landscape direction
- Various other minor fixes
You can download Fromto for free from http://fromtoapp.com
The Fromto Team