Some of us with a few years under the belt remember the animated clip “Clippy” that offered help in Office 97. He’s back, but in a smarter way in Grosh 4.8 that launches today. The built-in hints help new users better on the way in Grosh, the intelligent shopping app. In addition, there’s various other improvements and fixes.
Grosh 4.7 launches today and has various safety and stability improvements, e.g. the grocery app now has improved offline mode, and you can now validate your email, which ensures password reset will always work.
We’re happy to see an increasing share of Premium subscribers for the Grosh grocery app. In fact, we have not heard about any app with the free-premium conversion rate that we see. This makes us happy and lets us continue development and to pay our bills 🙂 As thanks, we’ve decided to give a new feature exclusively to our Premium subscribers. Read all about the live update feature introduced in the new Grosh version 4.6 🙂
We did an extensive shopping app review before we started building Grosh. As we though, there was no-one out there doing much more than just making the paper list electronic, so we built the first intelligent shopping app – check out how Grosh compares to the competition!
Released a minor bug fix release for Grosh called 4.5.1 on Android and iOS today covering:
- Collapsible sections for recipes and meal plans
- If you’re beta tester you now have access to our marketplace beta version
- Fixed crash when selecting Norwegian language
- Fixed intro page video maximize – minimize bug
- Fixed date display to show today, tomorrow etc without a time
- Fixed slow change of language as UI was refreshed when scrolling in the list
- Fixed “Your friend is out shopping” shown every time you sync, that’s cumbersome if our out shopping together with your
- Fixed “You’re offline” sometimes shown even though you’re online – report back if you still see this!
The Grosh Team
PS If you run into any problems or have questions about Grosh, you can always send a message to support at groshapp.com