Fromto makes wish list sharing easy! The wish list shopping and coordination app version 1.11 launches today and primarily focuses on better wish list sharing. Read all about it below!
Wish list sharing
Apart from a simple way to add and mark items as bought, efficient wish list sharing is essential to any wish list app. With the updated version, we’ve simplified how you do sharing. Here’s how it works now:
- To see who you share a wish list with, tap Menu->Sharing.
- To share the wish list with additional users, tap + and select if you want to share the list contents or give online (full) access to the wish list using the Fromto app.
- Finally tap Send by email or Send by SMS to send either the contents or an invitation code.
Also, it is now easier to enter an invite code as a new user, you do it straight at the end of the intro screens.
Other small improvements and bug fixes
- New function to filter wish list based on recipients or responsibles
- Siri improvements, e.g. picks up if you change list in the app
- Menu using new more compact font
- Icons on the tabs everywhere on the app
- Improved sync during start of app
- Share extension now works without showing open in app button
- Various other small enhancements and bug fixes
The Fromto Team
PS As always, if you have any problems or have questions about Fromto, you can always send a message straight from the app under Menu-Information-Other or send an email to fromto at compellingsoftware.com