Grosh 4.7 launches today and has various safety and stability improvements, e.g. the grocery app now has improved offline mode, and you can now validate your email, which ensures password reset will always work.
We’re happy to see an increasing share of Premium subscribers for the Grosh grocery app. In fact, we have not heard about any app with the free-premium conversion rate that we see. This makes us happy and lets us continue development and to pay our bills 🙂 As thanks, we’ve decided to give a new feature exclusively to our Premium subscribers. Read all about the live update feature introduced in the new Grosh version 4.6 🙂
We did an extensive shopping app review before we started building Grosh. As we though, there was no-one out there doing much more than just making the paper list electronic, so we built the first intelligent shopping app – check out how Grosh compares to the competition!
Why not try the free gift shopping coordination app Fromto – ideal for confirmations!
Here are the steps:
- You can download Fromto for free from http://fromtoapp.com
- Add your wishes directly in the app or share webshop links to the app from your browser’s Sharing button
- Tap Menu – Sharing to generate an email with an invite code
- They can fetch the app and enter the invite code on the intro screen
- Everyone can now start to coordinate gift shopping, mark items as bought etc without the recipient being able to see this 🙂
- With Fromto it is so much easier to do gift shopping coordination !
And by the way, an updated and improved version 1.9 shipped today featuring:
- Share link to Fromto from website to add wish
- Easy entry of invite code straight from intro screens
- Support for voice dictation using Siri (iOS only)
- Icon badge support (iOS only)
- Collapsible sections, auto collapsed on large lists
- Support for unlocked app orientation (handy for ipads)
- Various minor bug fixes, e.g. scroll on long list should not swipe items by mistake
The Fromto Team
Released a minor bug fix release for Grosh called 4.5.1 on Android and iOS today covering:
- Collapsible sections for recipes and meal plans
- If you’re beta tester you now have access to our marketplace beta version
- Fixed crash when selecting Norwegian language
- Fixed intro page video maximize – minimize bug
- Fixed date display to show today, tomorrow etc without a time
- Fixed slow change of language as UI was refreshed when scrolling in the list
- Fixed “Your friend is out shopping” shown every time you sync, that’s cumbersome if our out shopping together with your
- Fixed “You’re offline” sometimes shown even though you’re online – report back if you still see this!
The Grosh Team
PS If you run into any problems or have questions about Grosh, you can always send a message to support at groshapp.com