Know how you’re short on time and only want to shop the important things at the store? This is now supported in the latest version of the intelligent grocery app Grosh (version 4.3).
Why not try the free Christmas gift list coordination app Fromto? Here are the steps:
- With Fromto you get a wishlist that you can share with your family members using Menu – Sharing.
- On the list you can add your wishes and once they are completed, e.g. with title, image, description that can contain a website link, release your wishes to the others by assigning your name in the To field.
- The other members can write comments in the “Internal notes between buyers” field, e.g. if the gift will be given for Advent or Christmas eve. The one buying the gift marks it as bought. The recipient see none of this, of course.
- With Fromto it is so much easier to do gift shopping coordination 🙂
And by the way, an updated and improved version 1.8 ships today featuring:
- Now auto syncs list changes
- Faster startup
- Fixed iPad landscape direction
- Various other minor fixes
You can download Fromto for free from http://fromtoapp.com
The Fromto Team
In these Corona times, many have a tight budget. We’re re-introducing price crowdsourcing along with precise shopping trip cost calculation in Grosh 4.2 that launches today.
Lots of Grosh users have requested to bring back auto-sync into the app, so we’re adding this as default in Grosh 4.1.1 that is sent out today.
From Grosh 4.1, you’re forced to login again as we have changed technology for login. As an existing Grosh user, it’s important that you choose to login. If you do not login, you cannot see your previously defined lists, recipes etc – and you cannot share data with others.